Welcome to HalvingToken.com (the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Website.
- Intellectual Property. The Website and all of its content, including but not limited to text, images, and software, are the property of HalvingToken.com and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content from the Website without the express written permission of HalvingToken.com.
- Use of the Website. You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You may not use the Website to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to do so. You may not use the Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. HalvingToken.com makes no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements, that the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations.
- Limitation of Liability. HalvingToken.com shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold HalvingToken.com, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [Your State], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and HalvingToken.com and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and HalvingToken.com.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions. HalvingToken.com reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.
By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.